- Design 450 diameter sewer rising main attached to Dunbogan Bridge.
- Design & supervision stormwater management system at Cairncross.
- Structural & architectural design of three water treatment plants for Long Flat, Telegraph Point and Comboyne.
- Design Yippin Creek cycleway bridge.
- Design access road, parking areas & building foundations at Port Macquarie Dam.
- Structural design and construction supervision of building for workshop, offices & amenities for SpecialistTrades division.
- Civil and structural design of Waste Transfer Stations at Wauchope & Comboyne.
- Structural design and construction supervision of Rural Fire Service, SES Fire Brigade Building Complex in Wauchope.
Great Lakes Council
- Planning Resource Recovery & Waste Transfer Station at Tuncurry.
- Design Resource Recovery & Waste Transfer Station at Tea Gardens.
- Design & approval for Resource Recovery & Waste Transfer Station at Bulahdelah which won the “Waste Managementof Australia, National Transfer Stations, Excellence Award, Best Small Transfer Station 2011”
Greater Taree City Council
- Planning & management of leachate management system.
Anglican Church, Laurieton
- Structural design new church and ancillary building.
Architects, King & Campbell
- Building the Education Revolution – structural design & inspection school buildings in various locations (15 locations).
St Josephs Primary School
- New multi-purpose hall – structural design.
Architects McNeil Ellis
- Taree Christian College – structural design, new multi-purpose hall and classrooms.
Department of Education & Training
- Various structural designs for new & altered buildings and disability access including Coffs Harbour & Bowraville Schools.
Lord Howe Island Board
- Provision of Structural & Civil Engineering services for various assets spread throughout the Island.
- Design major pavements reconstruction at four locations – Kempsey, Taree, Port Macquarie and Bulahdelah.